dragon's land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Renard the High Prince of Veres /free/
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyВто Юли 26, 2016 12:01 pm by Renard †††

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyПон Юли 04, 2016 11:53 am by ianthe;

» after a week
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyСъб Юли 02, 2016 4:37 pm by Max Foster.

» -Станете наши приятели.
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyСъб Юли 02, 2016 10:08 am by -sahara

» soon comes the end.// Sahara&James
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyПет Юли 01, 2016 3:26 pm by -sahara

» We're running all the red lights down
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyПет Юли 01, 2016 3:12 pm by James Axell;

» I pick my poison. [James & Lilianne]
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyПет Юли 01, 2016 3:11 pm by James Axell;

» Hey brother, do you still believe in one another? Know that water is sweet but blood is thicker?
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyПет Юли 01, 2016 3:10 pm by James Axell;

» you were the shadow to my light-
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  EmptyПет Юли 01, 2016 3:09 pm by James Axell;

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 29, на Чет Юни 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.

2 posters

Go down

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Empty Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.

Писане by The Priestesse. Пет Юни 24, 2016 12:01 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_n54ke3iAxP1s3m2fo
- Какво правиш тук, Драконе?
The Priestesse.
The Priestesse.

Брой мнения : 51
Местожителство : Дарби, Великобритания.

Върнете се в началото Go down

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Empty Re: Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.

Писане by Bryan- Пет Юни 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_muqqaqAXA91rt2432
Дракон? За мое най-огромно съжаление само наполовина.
Bryan-
Bryan-

Брой мнения : 38

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Empty Re: Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.

Писане by The Priestesse. Пет Юни 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_n54k85NnkB1s3m2fo
- Драконът си е дракон,дори и наполовина.
The Priestesse.
The Priestesse.

Писане by Bryan- Пет Юни 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_nuax1kRGSL1sgsqzho1_250
Не всички са съгласни с теб, Първожрице. Мнозина ни възприемат като нечисти същества. Демони. Не сме нито нито хора, нито дракони.
Bryan-
Bryan-

Писане by The Priestesse. Пет Юни 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_n54keaqb891s3m2fo
- Мнозина, не всички. И това е важно. Мнозина са се страхували от огъня след като е бил открит,смятали са го за нещо лошо.
The Priestesse.
The Priestesse.

Писане by Bryan- Пет Юни 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_msdmheA67o1qzilreo6_r1_250
А, ето, че днес си имаме слънцебегачи, които с едно щракване на пръсти биха могли да изгорят цяла сграда. Може би с право са се страхували.
Bryan-
Bryan-

Писане by The Priestesse. Пет Юни 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_n54kfefBxI1s3m2fo
- Надявам се,че този страх ще изчезне един ден.
Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_n54kf9aMe61s3m2fo
- За това ли си решил да изпълняваш мръсната работа на другите? Защото всички смятат расата ти за нещо лошо?
The Priestesse.
The Priestesse.

Писане by Bryan- Пет Юни 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_o91z63nic41s7a2azo3_250
Нищо подобно. Просто върша онова, което е нужно, за да постигна целите си.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_o91u4nnlsH1s7a2azo4_250
Предполагам, знаеш какво имам в предвид.
Bryan-
Bryan-

Писане by The Priestesse. Пет Юни 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_n54kfqYCf71s3m2fo
- Естествено. Богинята.. тя ми говори за теб. Каза ми много интересни неща.
The Priestesse.
The Priestesse.

Писане by Bryan- Нед Юни 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_o942mxYTdO1qcurgyo3_250
Богинята? Или твоите слънцебегачи шпиони, които са плъзнали като насекоми навсякъде?
Bryan-
Bryan-

Писане by The Priestesse. Пон Юни 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.  Tumblr_inline_mm6mcdwanT1qz4rgp
- О,не скъпи. Те не биха могли да ми кажат,че можеш да станеш истински дракон. Жалко обаче,че това няма да стане. Пропилян талант.
The Priestesse.
The Priestesse.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите